Wednesday, February 23, 2011

slow but sure

Week 2 is over and i lost a pound! yay! Despite eating out Saturday and Sunday, I managed to eat well the other days and squeezed in exercise almost everyday which resulted in me losing 1.2lbs!  I think it helped that Darin and I ate out for lunch, and then ate a light dinner.  We may try to start eating our big meals on the weekend for lunch, instead of dinner, which is better for you since then you have more time in the day to work off what you ate!

Anyway, the numbers for week 2 are...

Kim: 145.8lbs
Darin: 186.4lbs
Jen:  134.4lbs

So far Jen is in the lead!  She has lost 3.03% of her bodyweight.  Good job Jen!

Also, kudos to Darin who actually went on the treadmill a few times this week!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats everyone for losing this week!!! Aunt millie is around the corner and I am bloated and moody. I didn't exersise yesterday so I am going to force myself tonight. I think I may have pulled a muscle behind my knee. Any suggestions on how to take care of it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you don't have a muscle behind your knee....

    ReplyDelete
  3. for some more constructive feedback, if something is sore, take it easy for a couple days til the pain/discomfort goes away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mom said... I'm not doing as well as everyone else. I dont have a scale but I think I gained 2 pounds. 1 large Starbucks and one medium McDonalds frappe a day for the past two weeks. Good work everybody else!

    ReplyDelete