Wednesday, February 9, 2011

and the race begins!

Today starts Day 1 of the Kitashima Challenge!  We all weighed in this morning with our starting weights and I (Kim) started an Excel Spreadsheet to document our progress.  The winner will be determined by the percentage of weight loss by September 15. 

heres where we stand today:

Darin: 190.8
Jen: 138.6
Kim: 146.6 (shhh...this is a secret, i never disclose my weight!)

It has been decided that the two losers will have to take the winner out for dinner!

I, personally, found day 1 to be a little challenging because a coworker decided to bring in buffalo chicken dip to work.  I am quite proud of myself though for not giving in and only had 1 bite! yay!

I would also like to acknowledge Jen, who finally cleaned the dust off her elipitical and used it!  double yay for jen!

2 comments:

  1. Kim you don't look like you need to lose any weight. I am very proud of myself, I got on the eliptical twice so far this week and plan on doing it twice more. I have been watching what I eat since monday and have been doing very well, ( I just hope it lasts more then four days). Good luck everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's cold, so i'm gonna spot you women a month and a half and i won't start losing weight until april when it gets warm out...

    ReplyDelete