Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Week 1 Recap

tomorrow marks the end of the first week of our challenge!  I know for me this past week, or I should say, these past few days, have been pretty difficult for me.  Saturday we went out for italian for Valentines Day so all those carbs certainly did not help my waistline.  Sunday was lots of picking at appetizers and more carbs (lasagne for dinner) at my moms for a scrapbooking party.  Monday we had a party at work, which is always a recipe for disaster because it is nonstop eating the whole workday.  Today i was finally able to get back to a normal eating schedule, so we'll see how much these last few days have affected me for the weigh-in tomorrow.

Also, Darin and I have started another weight-loss challenge.  If Darin loses at least 30lbs, I will allow him to get another cat.  But, it has to be an adult cat which has all of its shots, and he has to clean the litter box at least twice a week.  Oh, and if this new cat is mean to Neko in any way, he's out! (since Neko is our number 1 priority/love lol)

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im surprising holding up well with temptations. I had james birthday dinner at a seafood place, and I got trout instead of getting something fried. For valentines day we went to houllihans and I got a veggie burger with chips and salsa. Tomorrow kendall and I have off so we are going to applebees where they have the under 500 calorie meals. After that I am not going out till dinner til march! We had a party at work and though it was like super hard I didnt eat any food. I eat healthy food every two- three hours so I don't get hungry and crave things. Aunt millie is coming in two weeks so that will be the big challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats good to hear jenn, be careful of Veggie burgers, even it sounds healthy it doesn't mean it necessarily is. i want to do brazilian steakhouse for my birthday but i dunno if it's conducive to this contest. Maybe if its the only thing we eat... and better to do it in the beginning of the contest than the end... tasty meats..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job Jen. Where are this weeks weights? I thought I'd try to loose a few pounds myself but I'm having trouble giving up Starbucks.Plus I've added a small Frappe from McDonalds.Darin please dont get a second cat. MOM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha mom! So how many times a day do you go to said places? You are mother of the bride you want to look fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. well you've definitely got to cut out all those drinks, your drinking half your daily amount of calories a day. Neko said he wants a sibling, i'm just giving him what he wants

    ReplyDelete