Wednesday, February 16, 2011

discouraged...

so today marked the 1 week anniversary of our challenge.  and.........i'm losing.  i gained .4lbs. very discouraging, but i'm going to try to not let that get to me and continue to exercise and eat well and hopefully it will pay off in the long run.  :)

However, Darin lost weight!  So he is in the lead until we get the official statistics from Jen, who forgot to weigh in today.  We're not off to a good start...

Kim:  147lbs
Darin:  188.2lbs

I will post again tomorrow with Jen's weight.

-Kim

PS.  Kimberly has decided to do aerobics with a bunch of old lady folk from her work... (what an old fuddy duddy) i wouldn't be surprised to find out it is Jazzercise

D.K.

2 comments:

  1. Lol sorry guys! I thought we were weighing in every two weeks! And im off today. I tested darin my weight from yesterday. I think that's fine to use for the first week. Next week I will be weighed in for wednesday morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom's not losing any weight she;s lost control with her frappes and mochas. we don't have a scale so we can't weigh her.

    ReplyDelete