Wednesday, March 2, 2011

jazzercise

I'm finally feeling good about my diet and weightloss!  I lost another pound this week and am feeling like if I keep this up, I will continue to see results!  Actually, everyone this week was a winner!  Jen of course, is still blowing away Darin and I, but I'm convinced thats just because she gave up her twice-daily Starbucks run.  Yesterday was my first aerobics class, it was a good workout!  I definitely learned that I lack certain hand/leg coordination, especially when you are supposed to move your arms in small circles while moving your legs at the same time.  So, although I probably looked like a complete doofus to whoever might have been watching me, I still got a good workout.

This week's weigh-in:

Kim: 144.5
Darin:  185.2
Jen: 132.2

Good job everyone!  Keep up the good weight-loss!

No comments:

Post a Comment