Wednesday, April 20, 2011

winners.

Its nice when all the Biggest Loser participants actually lose weight!  We all seem to be back on track and each of us lost weight.  I, of course, still came in last.  Oh well, at least I lost weight.  Darin and I both seemed to bounce back from another bad weekend.  Darin went to visit Jen in Ewing and got Firkin' Tavern takeout, and then since the Phillies game was rained out, he drove to Delaware to visit Greg and ate more unhealthy food.

I went to NYC Saturday with my mom and we had a lot of fun!  We ate a lot, but that was balanced out with a fair amount of walking.  We went to the South Street Seaport and walked around, taking in the sites, but not the museum since it was closed for renovations, even though they never disclosed that on their website.  We got a yummy lunch at a restaurant at the pier.  My mom got the lobster bisque, I got to the New England clam chowder (delicious) and we split a crab cake sandwich.  After lunch we took the subway back up to Times Square area, walked around a bit, and then saw Green Day's American Idiot broadway musical.  It was a really great show, my mom and I were both so happy we decided to go see it.  I would recommend all you go up and see it, but unfortunately this is its last week on broadway.  But because it was the last week, we got to see Billie Joe Armstrong perform!  After the play, we took a quick subway ride to Grand Central Station, and after roaming around in the rain for several minutes, finally found Baked By Melissa.  We picked out 3 mini cupcakes each to try, and went back into Grand Central to enjoy them.  There were all delicious, but the peanut butter one and the chocolate cookie dough were my favorites!  We then hopped on another subway ride to Eataly, a large italian market that Mario Batali created.  Everything you could possibly imagine that is related to italian cuisine could be found there, and more.  I was in heaven.  I spent $26 on 3 jars of sauce.  Haha but it was great and I'm excited to go back again and hopefully eat at one of the restaurants.





And now, back to the weight loss portion of the blog.  I don't know what else to say, we all lost weight!  My aerobics classes are over though, so I will have to fill my Tuesday nights with more treadmill workouts I suppose.

The weights for this week's weighin:

Darin: 171.2
Jen: 127.2
Kim: 141.2

And  now, Neko explores the outdoors...



2 comments:

  1. how did NY photos hijack the weightloss blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom says: Congratulations to all. I like the photos of New York and love the photos of Neko.We'll be home in a week, looking forward to seeing all you skinny people.

    ReplyDelete