Wednesday, April 6, 2011

week 9!

I can't believe we've been doing this challenge for over 2 months already!  It seems like only a month has gone by since we started.  For a recap, Darin has lost a total of 15.4lbs officially putting him in the lead for percentage of weight loss, Jen has lost 10.8lbs and I've lost 4.8lbs.  Congrats to Darin and Jen!    I'm pretty pathetic still with my barely 5lb weightloss, but I'm still happy I've at least lost something.  Also I'm happy that some of my pants that were starting to get a bit tight are fitting nicely again.  As long as I continue to lose weight, even if it takes me another two months to lose 5lbs, I think I will be happy with myself :)

As you all saw from the last post, my dad and darin were able to revive the treadmill, and it seems to be working better than ever!  I think my dad missed his calling in life, he should be fixing treadmills, not refrigerators!

Once again it looks like the weekend is going to be tough for darin and i.  We will be heading to Jersey friday night, and a trip to Ewing would not be complete without a stop at the Firkin' Tavern for some tasty nachos.  It'll be worth it though.

Darin: 175.4
Jen: 127.8
Kim: 141.8 (tho yesterday i was 141.4..can we go off tuesdays weight please??)

1 comment:

  1. Mom says: Yummy to pulled pork! Good job to all of you, keep up the good work. Darin, 3 healthy meals not 3 unhealthy meals.Your method during wrestling was not good and you gained the weight back.You are now officially skinnier than me! Enjoy Firkins.

    ReplyDelete