Wednesday, April 13, 2011

here we go again...

I'm back to gaining weight instead of losing weight in this competition.  Getting on the scale each week definitely isn't good for my self confidence, especially when you gain the weight back you thought you lost. Oh well, I'm getting used to it.  Though, this week it seems Jen had the same problem as me, as she gained weight as well. However, the big story for this week is...Darin lost another 3lbs!  yay for Darin!!  We were both really scared about this weeks weigh-in, because once again, we were bad on the weekend.  But it didn't seem to matter for Darin!

This weekend is going to be a challenge once again.  My mom and I are planning on going to NYC Saturday.  Right now they are calling for rain, but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that the forecast changes.  We may go see a broadway play, not sure what the exact plan is yet. While we are in NYC, Darin will be going to the Phillies game with Greg with tickets from Mr. Kit that Darin forgot we had (otherwise he would be going to NYC too).

Please keep your fingers crossed for good weather Saturday!

Update:
Darin 172.4
Jen    128.4
Kim  142.2

Apparently when I throw up a 3 spot kim doesn't want to post the weights.  Darin has lost 18.4 lbs, Jen has lost 10.2lbs, and Kim has lost 4.40lbs to date.  Only 12lbs away from Neko getting a sibling, and I promise to bring you with Jen when we go.

1 comment:

  1. Mom says...What was everyones weight this week? If Darin weighs less than me then I"m the fattest one in the family. I don't like this. Keep going Darin, you will be there with dad soon. Jenny, stop those banana foster milkshakes

    ReplyDelete