Wednesday, April 27, 2011

oh wait, this is a weight loss challenge??...

....I thought it was a weight gain challenge.  Whoops. I guess I didn't get that memo.  Oh well, at least I'm not the only one.  This week wasn't good for me or Jen.  But it was excellent for Darin!  The pounds are flying off of him now, he lost another 2.4lbs!  I'm not sure what my problem is, but I just can't seem to lose weight two weeks in a row.  I lose 1 lb then gain .5lbs.  I don't know what I'm doing wrong except I guess not eating well enough? or too much?  Not exercising enough?  I don't know, I thought I've been pretty good but I guess not.  It also doesn't help that I sit on my butt all day at work, and the only time I really get any good exercise in is after work.  It was so much easier to lose weight in college when i was not only exercising, I was walking at least 30-40 minutes a day around campus.

Darin and I have been enjoying the nice weather and have been going to the park after work and on the weekends.  Usually for at least 45 minutes at a time, and I even ran a mile straight without stopping!  Though the following day I could barely run a half mile.  What can I say, I'm not a runner! 

Once the weather finally calms down and gets nice for good, I'm sure my dad and I will start up our weekly walking/hiking expeditions and hopefully that added mileage every weekend will speed up my weight loss.

Once again, good job Darin!!  To Jen and myself-better luck next week!

Darin: 168.8 (8.8 lbs away from a second cat!)

Jen: 127.8
Kim: 141.8

1 comment:

  1. Great job Darin! Just make sure eating properly and not starving yourself. Keep up the exercise! Kim and Jen, you girls had less weight to loose so its harder to get it off.Remember, it's not just loosing the weight but u have to keep it off.Luv u all. See u real soon.

    ReplyDelete