Wednesday, March 9, 2011

a win for Kim!

I lost the most weight this week, yay for me!  I of course am still in last place for the overall competition, but I'll take whatever win I can get! 

I'm quite proud of Darin and I, after a pretty food and drink heavy weekend, we both still managed to lose weight this week.  Friday was of course Darin's birthday.  We went to my cousin Andrea's house whose birthday was also Friday for a little get-together, so we were munching quite a bit.  After Andrea's we met up with some friends from college at Basin Street for beer and a last minute decision for some wings (I only had 2 or 3 out of the 10 we got).  Saturday Ziggy and Ashley came over for dinner.  The appetizer was italian bread with sundried tomato pesto spread.  Dinner was salad and lasagne, followed by lots-o-merlot.  Ziggy finally proposed to Darin too!  He is officially "Best Man" in Ziggy and Ashley's wedding.

So, after those two heavy nights, the fact we still lost weight is great.  The weights for this week's weigh-in is as follows:

Kim: 143.2
Darin:  184.6
Jen:  131.8

4 comments:

  1. I ain't drinkin no f@#n Merlot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats kim!!!! And u to darin! I am happy I lost weight this week, I was a little nervous with ac and all. I didn't lose a whole lot but every ounce helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Kim! Good work Darin and Jen. I'm still coming in last. For the past month I've had a Frappe and a Starbucks everyday. That's an extra thousand calories a day.Today I almost only got The Starbucks but blew it at the end. Gonna try again tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete